Rapid Relief from Anxiety and Depression
Research shows clients see improvement in symptoms after
just 2-4 ketamine-assisted therapy sessions.
We are revolutionizing how people access, receive, and engage in mental healthcare.
Here's How It Works
Schedule an initial evaluation with our medical team via zoom to determine if you are eligible for KAP. If you qualify, a small amount of oral ketamine will be sent to your home, enough for the first 2 KAP sessions.
Preparation sessions will be scheduled just like regular therapy sessions prior to the KAP dosing session. The goal of a preparation session is to align the process and set intentions for our KAP sessions together.
KAP Dosing Session
A typical ketamine dosing session lasts between 2-3 hours and can take place either in-person at my office, or remotely via telehealth.
After our KAP dosing session, we will meet for an integration therapy session to review the memories, thoughts & insights that arose during your dosing session, and to prepare for the next dosing session.
After our first KAP session, our medical team schedules regular follow-ups with you to monitor outcomes and prescribe ketamine lozenge refills, as appropriate.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ketamine-Assisted Psychotherapy?
Ketamine-assisted psychotherapy is a cutting-edge approach to treating a variety of mental health conditions, including depression, anxiety, PTSD, and more. Unlike traditional psychotherapy, ketamine-assisted therapy uses a low dose of ketamine to help patients access their unconscious mind and uncover the root causes of their psychological distress.
Ketamine therapy is a type of treatment that uses low doses of the drug ketamine to treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, and chronic pain. The therapy works by altering brain chemistry and increasing the production of neurotransmitters that regulate mood and emotions.
How is Ketamine Therapy Administered?
We use ketamine lozenges that you place under your tongue in a controlled clinical setting. The dose is carefully monitored to ensure safety and optimal therapeutic effects.
Is Ketamine-Assisted Therapy Safe?
Ketamine therapy is considered safe when administered by a trained professional and in a controlled clinical setting. It is important to follow the guidance of a healthcare provider and report any adverse effects immediately.
How Long Does a Ketamine Therapy Session Last?
A ketamine therapy session typically lasts between 40 to 90 minutes, depending on the dose and individual response.
How Often are Ketamine Therapy Sessions Required?
The frequency of ketamine therapy sessions varies based on individual need and response to treatment. Some people may experience benefits with a single session, while others may need multiple sessions for sustained improvement.
Can Ketamine Therapy Cause Any Side Effects?
Common side effects of ketamine therapy include confusion and disorientation. These side effects are typically temporary and subside once the drug wears off.
Is Ketamine Therapy Covered by Insurance?
Coverage of ketamine therapy varies based on individual insurance plans and state laws. It is important to check with your insurance provider to determine coverage and out-of-pocket costs.
Is Ketamine Therapy Right for Me?
Whether ketamine therapy is right for you depends on several factors, including your specific health condition, medical history, and response to other treatments. It is best to consult with one of our providers to determine if ketamine therapy is a viable option.
Why Choose SacredMind?
- Experienced and compassionate therapists: Our therapists are highly trained and dedicated to helping our patients achieve their goals.
- Personalized treatment plans: We develop customized treatment plans for each patient, taking into account their unique needs and challenges.
- Safe and comfortable environment: Our state-of-the-art facility provides a safe, supportive, and comfortable environment for our patients.
- Cutting-edge technology: We use the latest technology and techniques to deliver the most effective ketamine-assisted psychotherapy possible.
What to Expect from a Session
- Before your session, you will meet with one of our therapists to discuss your mental health history and goals for treatment.
- During your session, you will receive a low dose of ketamine under the supervision of a trained mental health professional.
- After your session, you will have time to rest and reflect on your experience. Your therapist will also be available to discuss any details or insights you gained from your session.
Schedule a Consultation Call
If you’re ready to take the first step toward a happier, healthier life, contact us today to schedule your appointment. Our team is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals and improve your mental health.